March 16, 2015- AquaSnap is a free software that really enhances the way you can arrange windows on your desktop.
It gives you the ability to move and resize windows exactly the way you want, without losing a pixel with effortless gestures that makes you more productive. AquaSnap is a huge replacement for the functions of Aero Snap and Aero Shake in Windows 7 and is compatible with all versions of Windows and consumes very little memory and CPU.
AquaSnap 1.12.3 Features:
- Dock windows to half screen and sector screen.
- Snap windows side by side like magnets.
- Enlarge a window by double-clicking its edges.
- Shake a window to be above and transparent.
- Works with child windows of various Document Interface (MDI).
- Many keyboard shortcuts.
- The multi-monitor support.
- Customizable interface.
- Multilingual GUI.
- 100% highly optimized native code (C ++).
- Low memory consumption (~ 1 MB).
- Consumption CPU close to zero.
- Easily installed through a network of company MSI package.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Ability to restore default settings.
- Ability to move a window to another monitor Win + Arrow (as with built Aero Snap in Windows 7 and 8 feature).
- Capability to maximize and minimize a window with Win + Arrow.
- Fixed a crash that occurs in some rare circumstances.
- Fixed several minor bugs.
- Updated translations.