March 31, 2015- Ashampoo Burning Studio is a comprehensive suite of tools for recording data – from files and folders on the video in the selected format. The software contains 9 basic sections, which are responsible for various operations on CD / DVD and Blu-ray.
The latest version of the product has a number of important improvements. The emphasis is on safety and security issues for integrated media encryption module, which will protect our personal data from access by third parties.
There were also finding the best auto covers or tool paths for backup. All devices are supported including those equipped with Android or iOS. Amendments also lived to see the user interface, which has become more ergonomic and added to the tree structure that provides a holistic view of the folder structure.
Ashampoo Burning Studio has a clear interface. In the main window are individual tabs in which there is the ability to record various data. The benefit of the program is its simplicity, the user selects the type of data you want to record, then shows the files or folders from the disk. The service is very similar to the popular Nero Express.
Ashampoo Burning Studio displays all the necessary information, eg. A predictable size of the data on the disc. The program features:
- Burn files and folders, as well as updating multisession discs,
- Restoring and creating backup files,
- Burning and ripping music (Audio CD, MP3, WMA),
- Shooting Movies (Video CD, DVD Video, SVCD files),
- Create and burn disc images (ISO, CUE / BIN, ASHDISC)
- Deleting data from the CD-RW, DVD + RW
- Burn DVD-Video and Blu-ray Disc directly from a prepared folder
- Create and burn Blu-ray HD and Full HD video media (16: 9, PAL and NTSC)
- Create slideshows from your photos and videos on DVD and Blu-ray Disc
- Service support smartphones and digital cameras
- Integration with Facebook, Dropbox, Picasa & Flickr
- Favorite folders that provide access to the most commonly supported content
- Integrated preview images