March 20, 2015- Ashampoo Snap allows you to make, edit and share snapshots and videos of your screen content – quickly and easily!
With this program it is easy to prepare images or videos for presentations or tutorials, or to share something attractive from the Internet. Create a screenshot, add your own annotations and then share it with others via email.
For an better workflow and more possibilities Ashampoo Snap 5 offers restructured tool bars, new editing tools and other features such as timed capture or a menu mode capture.
Facebook fans can upload their results directly to Facebook. If you want to publish your images or videos online, you should protect people. To do our photographer screen offers the option to automatically add individual water marks for images and videos.
In addition, this tool also provides new perspectives for video capture. Ashampoo Snap 5 does not only capture the screen, but also your webcam with microphone, for example, to create video cards. Those greetings and other captured videos can now be uploaded to YouTube from the software.
Ashampoo Snap Features:
- Bars restructured tools to improve workflow
- Latest tools, eg FloodFill, BlurPen, numbering etc.
- Facebook and YouTube loading
- Configuration options more accessible for all tools
- Better tools supporting rotation and transparency
- Delayed and timed capture
- Capture Mode menu for multilevel menu
- Watermark for screenshots and videos captured
- Recording webcam and microphone
What’s new in Ashampoo Snap:
- Updated predefined resolutions for capturing
- Fixed minor issues