January 22, 2015- Connectify is an simple to use software router for Windows computers using built-in Wi-Fi card to wirelessly share any available Internet connection with friends, coworkers and mobile devices in your PC.
Connectify can easily act as the main router or a repeater to your router, extending its reach and provide Internet access whenever you need it. Connect to your home network, enter the same name Wi-Fi and password, and click “Start Hotspot.” The devices automatically connect to the Internet through your access point or router Connectify house depending on proximity.
Before you know it you can finally have access to the Internet in that quarter turn impossible or basement. Also, if you run away from home Connectify these settings all devices that need to be bound to a specific network (such as Eye-Fi cards or wireless printers) work fine without any additional configuration no matter where you are! So forget about trying to waste time on the command line with ICS, Virtual Wi-Fi, or hosted network now install Connectify and have a actual access point up and running in seconds.
What’s new Connectify Hotspot 9.3.1:
- Read correctly MTU MTU connections with dynamic values, as Speedify
- Fix compatibility with some VPN products – The ability of client devices to access Hotspot host computer using any IP host has been disabled by default. You can activate again selecting Settings – Advanced – Host Access via any IP. This fixes compatibility with Switchboard Personal Server.
- Furthermore reports stability and improvements
- Fix compatibility with Speedify!
- 9crash repair errors in code native network
- Fixed some bugs log generation system permissions when files are broken
- Customers can now access Hotspot host computer using any IP host
- Fix for customers access to networks upstream Hotspot host computer when a router is not nearby or the router does not forward traffic properly
- Hotspot packaged Sans now uses open sources. This gives the software a more modern look and should fix crashes on computers that can not display Arial.
- Fix credits / settings / license occasionally they are damaging
- stability improvements.