Bandwidth meter, monitor, and traffic controller dominant, which measures, displays and controls all traffic.
BWMeter 2021 is a powerful meter controller bandwidth, and traffic monitor, which measures, displays, and controls all traffic to / from your computer or network. Unlike other products, you can analyze the data packets (where they come from, where they go, which port and protocol they use).
This makes it likely to distinguish between local and internet traffic for example. BWMeter can to be used for traffic control by setting a speed limit for all kinds of connections or restricting access to certain Internet sites. Creates statistics for all PC’s on the network, measuring and displaying all LAN traffic as well as upload / download from the Internet.
You can even define filters which show your transfer with certain internet addresses (eg to see the amount of data downloaded favorite news server). BWMeter is ideal for home users to prepare an overview of how much bandwidth they use, as well as small and large businesses, where one computer can control the traffic and maintain the statistics of data downloaded / uploaded from all teams network. The product is simple to configure and offers a rich set of options and features for beginners as well as experts and network administrators.
- Graphical and numerical representation of bandwidth
- User-defined filters for measuring bandwidth
- User defined graphics to display the bandwidth
- You can monitor all network interfaces / adapters
- You can monitor and display all traffic on the network
- limits traffic control, access control and speed
- Create daily, weekly, monthly and yearly statistics
- Displays statistics of other computers running BWMeter
- Alerts and notifications
- Creates statistics of all local network and Internet traffic
- Play hostile internet traffic (hackers, viruses, etc.)
- Statistics can be exported / imported
- Easy installation and configuration with default choice
- Supports LAN, WAN, VPN, ADSL, xDSL, modem, dial-up, etc.
- It can run as a Service (Windows NT, 2000, XP and 2003 only)
- Absolute flexibility
- Many options for full customization
- and much more…
- Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP or 2003
- New: updated with the new network driver version for compatibility.
- New: option to register values in a graphic file Added
Important Information Of Software
June 13, 2021