August 01, 2015- Multi Commander is a free file manager and folders. The program is a worthy alternative to the standard Windows Explorer, as well as the most popular software of the same type – Total Commander. The program interface consists of two panels, through which we can quickly and easily manage files.
In contrast to Total Commander, it has a set of key commands that can be found in the lower part of the program.
Thanks to them we can perform simple operations like copying, deleting, moving, displaying all the files, hide files EXE or DLL, automatic selection of MP3 or graphic. The program also gives you quick access to the registry, calculator, tasks manager and notebook.
|Multi Commander 220.127.116.115 For Windows|
Multi Commander offers:
- Caching that accelerates browsing of files,
- Access to bookmarks, offering the ability to switch between folders
- To view detailed information about files
- To customize the appearance of the program, by freely modifying the panels,
- Support for additional plug-ins and extension, that will enhance the functionality of the program,
- Support for FTP server and archive files RAR, TAR, GZ or ZIP,
- The ability to view files, convert image files
- View information about the film from IMDB online database,
- Use of APIs designed for developers to create extensions and plug-ins to the program
- MultiRename tool for fast and safe rename multiple files and folders at the same time
- Browse heksowych and binary files and data stored in ASCII, Unicode and UTF-8.