December 31, 2015- VueMinder is a calendar program that provides emerging content-rich reminders, desktop alerts, and reminders that can be sent via email or SMS.
VueMinder is a full-featured program calendar and reminder for Windows. It supports multiple calendars displayed simultaneously in layers. These can be viewed and printed by day, week or month. Events and tasks can be defined quickly using the default calendar settings, and see a list of supported customizable filters. Calendars and events can also be imported / exported to Microsoft Excel and Outlook. Automatic calendar synchronization with Outlook is also provided.
VueMinder offers many flexible reminder options, including popup reminders, desktop alerts, and reminders that can be sent via email or SMS text messages, both to yourself and others. Popup reminders may optionally contain photos, video, music or websites. Desktop alerts fade into view unobtrusively in the lower right corner of the screen. These can be set to play a sound and, if desired, automatically postpone after a specified period of time. Recently viewed or dismissed reminders are easily accessible and can be re-displayed with one click.
VueMinder fully supports the iCalendar standard, allowing calendars to be easily shared and synchronized between computers or via the web, including secure servers using SSL. The same schedule may be both published and subscribed to a common location, allowing it to be shared by any number of people or computers. Reminder settings can also be shared, so either subscribe to your calendar can remember when and how you want.
VueMinder also offers a wide variety of designs and printing styles, covering everything from daily events detailed reports spanning several pages to schedule an entire year on a single page. A window print preview lets you dynamically update instantly see what will be printed as the various printing options are modified.
- Improved performance. Most users should see a remarkable improvement in performance.
- Improved time fields the start / end mode by pressing the up or down keys on the keyboard will eventually adjust.
- Improved editing start and end times. When the start time is changed, the end time is updated based on the currently specified duration.
- Fixed VueMinder use the latest stable Google Calendar API, which could solve the problems of intermittent sync some customers are having.
- An edited selection of a time interval starting for daily or weekly print designs, if the time interval is set to end at midnight. For example, there was no way to specify a range of time interval from 9 is to midnight.
- Fixed reminder pop sound reproduction. In some cases, the sounds do not play or could play only once instead of looping.
- Corrected playing sounds in the pop-up message window. In some cases, especially when a file looping very short sound, the sound may continue playing the reminder was dismissed or snoozed.
- Event Recurrence corrected when editing the option to edit all of the following events also selected and the start date is changed. The original series sometimes not end before the start date of the new series.
- It fixed the “No” priority to have their name shown in the list of priorities. Previously, the name appears as blank.
- Fixed desktop calendar not to allow its upper edge moves off the screen, making it hard to move later.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
Important Information Of Software
Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10
December 31, 2015