August 08, 2015- Vuze implements the BitTorrent protocol using the Java language and comes with many invaluable features for both beginners and advanced users:
- Download multiple torrents.
- Upload and download speed limit, both globally and per torrent.
- Advanced seeding rules.
- Adjustable disk cache.
- Only uses one port for all the torrents.
- UPnP sets the forward on your router.
- You can use a proxy, for both follow-up communications and peers.
- Sheet fast life.
- You can set a default download dir and move completed files.
- You can import torrents automatically from a set directory.
- Highly customizable interface.
- IRC plugin included for quick help.
- Built tracker, host your own torrents, automate your shares (periodic scanning of a dir).
- Distributed Hash Table: host on it a torrent and / or benefit fully decentralized it when the tracker is offline.
- Many useful plugins are available.