A desktop application that lets you manage all your WordPress.com and Jetpack-enabled sites in one place.
Now you can manage your sites, write and publish, and even customize your site and view statistics from a dedicated application on your Windows Start menu. Use it for your sites on WordPress.org, as well as for the WordPress sites hosted by you. (For the latter, you will need to have the Jetpack plugin installed to connect your site.)
And like the rest of WordPress.com, the new Windows application is simple, seamless, and fast.
- The My Places panel for managing multiple sites, either WordPress.com or WordPress self-hosted with Jetpack.
- The new WordPress.com Editor, with the preview of the application and the self-saving draft.
- The Reader, which allows you to follow and read any of your favorite sites, and the new Discover, which recommends exceptional content throughout WordPress.
- Insights and Statistics, which show you exactly how your site and its publications work.
- The notifications in the application, so you can see the comments, the likes and the new follow everything in one place.
Important Information Of Software