June 08, 2015- Balabolka 188.8.131.521 For Windows. Balabolka is a free tool designed to convert text into an audio file. The program reads data stored in TXT, DOC, RTF, ODT, PDF, and HTML and writes it to the multimedia format (WAV, MP4, OGG or WMA).
Balabolka offers a convenient and friendly interface and the ability to edit and add ID3 tags to files saved in MP3 format. Additionally, the application uses technology from Microsoft Speech API, which introduces the program a lot of opportunity, including but not limited control over playback, change in voice tone and volume reader.
Balabolka is characterized by:
- Speed and accuracy when converting text to a media file,
- The ability to edit ID3 tags
- Its integrated batch processing and sharing files
- Spell checking and correction of pronunciation,
- Comparing the content of the files and extract text from files
- Great opportunities when changing the parameters of sound and its quality.