May 20, 2015- DivX Player 10.3 For Windows. Play DivX, AVI, MKV, MP4 and MOV, transfer videos to devices with DivX To Go and browse your videos with greater speed and accuracy.
Do not just play your videos – play well. Whether it’s a DivX®, AVI, MKV, MP4 or MOV file, DivX Plus Player is designed to give the best performance management and media playback video on your PC. And with the addition of DivX To Go ™, DivX Plus Player is the easiest way to transfer your videos to a DivX Certified® device.
DivX Plus Player now includes DivX To Go, a new feature that lets you automatically format videos to play on any DivX Certified device. Now you can easily transfer your movies, TV shows or home videos to your DVD player, gaming console or more by easily burning a disc or save to a USB drive.
DivX To Go:
- Automatically prepares your videos to play beyond your computer
- Ensures your videos are formatted correctly to play on DivX devices
- Save your preferences for easy transfer
MKV video offers a great high definition experience, which is why we chose it for DivX Plus. Now, we have taken the best things about MKV and made them even better by adding enhanced playback features to DivX Plus Player like:
- Multiple subtitles and audio tracks (up to 8)
- Smooth fast forward and rewind
- Chapters generated automatically
Once you find the perfect movie to see one of our partners, DivX Plus Player takes it from there, streamlining the download and viewing process. You can also register any DivX Certified device using DivX Plus Player, making it easy to play purchased Hollywood movies on your TV or on the street.
The only thing better than watching your favorite movie in HD is watching your favorite movie in HD … with awesome surround sound … while hot popcorn shoots out of your USB port. We are still working on the popcorn thing, but for now we can enjoy great sound with native support for 5.1 channel AAC audio and Ogg Vorbis. Additionally, DivX Plus Player will support 5.1 AC3 audio if you install an AC3 DirectShow filter.
Great video deserves great sound. In order to provide the ultimate viewing experience on your PC, we’ve teamed up with some experts to enhance your audio settings. I do not think so? Start your free trial and hear the difference for yourself.
In addition to all the features you expect from a great media player, DivX Plus Player also serves as a video library manager with all functions. Now you can create video playlists (by genre, date, etc.) as well as manage your downloads, including purchased movies.
Your free DivX Plus Software download includes:
- DivX Plus Player
- DivX Plus Web Player
- DivX Plus Codec Pack
- DivX Plus Converter
Integrated directly into DivX Plus Player, the DFX Audio Enhancer improves stereo depth and body, increases the overall audio volume, and optimizes headphone playback to create a field of more natural and pleasant sound. Choose “DFX Audio Enhancer” in the tools menu in DivX Plus Player to start your free trial.
- The latest version of DivX Software adds support for high quality Dolby audio playback on your favorite DivX videos. New support VC-1 Video Pack as part of DivX Converter and a beta Chromecast for DivX Player lets you do more with their high-quality DivX video.
- Chromecast-DivX Media Server is ready Google Cast, allowing you to stream local video from your computer to Chromecast devices. Open DivX Player and select “Cast A” to start the transmission.
- Dolby Audio Edition-A new version of DivX Player and DivX Web Player for Windows and Mac that adds support for Dolby cinema-quality audio format popular surround sound used for DVDs, Blu-rays and many other formats digital video to audio tracks.
- Pack-Video MPEG-2 Plug-in receives an update to include VC-1 and together are now Package Video DivX Converter for Windows and Mac. Video Pack allows you to convert MPEG-2 and VC-1 video to DVD copying Blu-rays safety and quality to DivX, MKV and video HEVC.
- DivX Player can display two subtitles simultaneously if the video has multiple subtitle tracks
- Support for SAMI (.SMI) external subtitles DivX Player and DivX Converter
- HEVC improvements in coding: P Weighted support, improved algorithm minimum bit rate and real-time encoding 1080p video at 30 fps
- DXVA decoding 4K optimized for Intel systems Broadwell