Easily create PDF files from any Windows program. PDFCreator easily creates PDF files from any Windows program. Use it like a printer in Word, StarCalc, or any other Windows application.
- Create PDF from any program that is capable of printing
- Security: Encrypt PDFs and protect them from being opened, printed, etc.
- Send generated files via eMail
- Create more than just PDFs: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS, EPS
- Automatically save files to folders and filenames based on tags such as user name, computer name, date, time, etc.
- Combine multiple files into one PDF
- Simple installation: Just say what you want and everything is installed
- Terminal Server: PDFCreator also runs on Terminal Server without problems
- And the best: PDFCreator is free, even for commercial use! It is open-source and published under the GNU General Public License Terms.
Note: This program may install third-party software. Read the installation process carefully.
The fully rewritten PDFCreator has a well-organized and modern design to improve the usability of manipulation. It comes with all the features, which you know from previous versions, but with better performance and some new features such as adding cover pages and attachments or automated FTP loading.
- More Detailed Manual on Using the COM Interface
- ActiveX interfaces for Outlook
- Automated fixing of broken permissions in the queue folder
- New command line parameter / Manage Print Jobs to collect multiple print jobs even when you use AutoSave
- Let Auto-Save overwrite existing files or ensure unique filenames
- Tokens in the script action
- Set a title template (with tabs)
- Includes Ghost script 9.14
Important Information Of Software