June 15, 2015- PowerISO 6.3 For Windows. This program emulates a virtual drive, edit disc images and burning them. It supports all popular image formats. The program’s interface has shell integration system so that everything is as simple and transparent.
During installation, the user can also associate file formats with the program and select the amount of virtual drives. Selected formats: ISO, DAA, BIN, JPEG, VCD, MDF, LCD.
The standard allows you to open disc images and use the files without burning the disc to the media. Additionally, it enables conversion between formats of CD / DVD images.
- Create ISO files and save them on your hard drive or on a CD / DVD-ROM drive,
- Optimization of files in the purposes of saving disk space while saving ISO file.
- Create bootable ISO files.
- Edit an existing ISO file
- Image conversion between ISO / BIN and other formats Guide: How to download the program and install the CD image: